Battery Innovation Scientist
Join a team that is pushing the boundaries of scientific development in sodium battery technology.
At Batri, we’re developing new and innovative methods of removing the worlds dependence on lithium. We’re looking for passionate scientists to grow our lab team and help us scale our emerging technology.
If you’re motivated to use your knowledge for new green energy storage, we’d love to hear from you.
You will play a key role in Batri, bringing our emerging tech to a world-wide audience. The role is lab based and experimentally driven with the possibility to work on a variety of projects.
As part of a dynamic team, the results of your work could be deployed across the globe, and you will have the opportunity for occasional overseas travel and collaborative research in several countries.
Skills – Must have:
- Degree in relevant subject
- Proven experience in the field of lithium-ion or sodium-ion battery technology
- A strong background in material science development.
- A proactive approach to working in a challenging and exciting environment.
Skills – Nice to have:
- Previous experience in integrating or optimising pilot scale battery production systems.
- 2+ years’ experience in a commercial battery environment.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Cycle to work scheme
- EV car scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Gym membership (Nuffield Health)
- Private Health Care and Insurances
- Monthly lunch on the company and all refreshments and snacks while you work.
Who we are
Batri Ltd is a newly formed company, created to deliver a wide portfolio of green energy products, and projects. As part of the DST Innovation Group, Batri has already created a substantial global sales pipeline and is poised for rapid growth and market share.
Join the Mailing list
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest Batri® news